Research Methodology For Research Scholars & Supervisors
4.7 (69,405 ratings) 268,576 students enrolled
What you’ll learn
- Research Methodology and Research Methods
- Research – Meaning
- Objectives of Research
- Motivation for Research Study
- Types of Research – Basic and Applied
- Types of Research – Quantitative and Qualitative
- Types of Research – Longitudinal and Cross Sectional
- Types of Research – Structure and Unstructured
- Meaning and Description of Literature Review.
- How to Conduct Literature Review
Purpose of the Course
- The course provides foundation of knowledge on Research Methodology and Literature Review.
- The course will enable scholars to complete their research work in an effective manner.
- The course will prepare scholars for their course work exam of RM.
- Scholars should be able to effectively author their final report and apply statistical techniques, once they complete this course work.
- Scholars will get a broad idea on types of research and research design, which in turn will enable them to select the appropriate design and methodology.
- Concepts of Sampling and Data Collection should be easier to comprehend for scholars, who take this course.
Learn and get expertise on Research Methodology (RM) and Literature Review (LR) Concepts!
This course describes concepts of Research Methodology and Literature Review to an appropriate level of depth and hence empowering students with a strong foundation of knowledge of research.
Who this course is for:
- Research Supervisors
- Research Scholars
- University / College Teachers
Students also bought
MS Excel 2019 – Data Analysis With Pivot Tables and Charts
SQL Crash Course for beginners – Learn SQL with MySQL
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp