PhD Course-work for Research Scholars
4.7 (69,405 ratings)
What you’ll learn
- Various stages in journey to completion of PhD
- Ph.D. coursework and its importance
- Structure of Research Proposal/Synopsis
- Understanding common concepts like Conferences, Seminars, Journal Indexes, Plagiarism, References and Bibliography
Purpose of this Course
- The primary purpose of this course is to mentally prepare the students and make them aware on challenges they may face, in the course of PhD and the expectations of stakeholders.
- This course provides brief description on various stages of PhD and present a holistic view of duration for which the scholar is undertaking PhD.
- Scholars should be able to create effective research proposals, gain understanding on the concepts of publishing research and journal indices.
This course acts as an induction program for newly registered PhD scholars in any university. This contains details, which may become handy to the scholar in every stage of their PhD program.
Who this course is for:
- Research Supervisors
- Research Scholars
- University / College Teachers
Students also bought
MS Excel 2019 – Data Analysis With Pivot Tables and Charts
SQL Crash Course for beginners – Learn SQL with MySQL
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
[video_popup img=”http://igniteduniverse.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/play-300×213.png” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”213″ class=”alignnone size-medium wp-image-906″ url=”http://igniteduniverse.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/writingtreeservices.mp4″]
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
9 hours on-demand video
5 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion